Enigma Eikon Frameset
Enigma Eikon Frameset
Enigma's latest 'SIGNATURE' model, Eikon is a classic yet very contempory titanium design made in England. Lighter, Faster, Stronger.
Made in collaboration with REYNOLDS TECHNOLOGY, one of the oldest and most respected British cycling brands, we are proud to introduce the ‘EIKON’. The name of this beautiful frame pays tribute to the iconic Reynolds brand and the EIKON is designed for maximum sustainability using as many frame components and parts as possible sourced within the UK to minimize the carbon footprint of production and supply. The frame featured includes a stunning custom paint scheme in Reynolds colours of green and gold.
EIKON is a high-performance design for fast paced road riding and the frame is exquisitely crafted from a full set of Reynolds 3AL 2.5V internally butted titanium tubes. Lighter, faster, stronger, EIKON features a fully integrated cockpit option for a super-clean and very modern aesthetic that still retains the beautifully classic lines so typical of Enigma designs. Meticulously engineered EIKON delivers stunning performance combined with a wonderfully compliant ride and the frame itself offers a considerable weight saving when compared to many other titanium frames.
Built from start to finish in Enigma’s Sussex workshop with every process from initial design, tube selection, hand tube mitering, frame construction and final finish all carried out under one roof, the EIKON frame is as British as ‘fish and chips’. A world class, high performance, sustainable frame proudly made in the UK.
Includes Enve integrated fork, aero stem, SES aero bars and Chris King aeroset headset.
- FRAME MATERIAL Reynolds 3AL 2.5V CWSR titanium, double-butted internally
- FRAME FINISH Satin bead-blast with mirror polished, or brushed logos as standard.
Anodized upgrade option.
- DROPOUTS Reynolds 3D printed, thru-axle
- BOTTOM BRACKET T47 68mm
- HEAD TUBE 44mm CNC
- CABLE ROUTING Internal via custom entry ports or fully integrated cockpit option.
- BRAKE MOUNT (DISC) Flat mount disc
- SEAT TUBE External 34.9mm. Internal 31.6mm or 27.2mm with shim
- SEAT POST SIZE 31.6mm or 27.2mm with shim
- ROTOR SIZE 160 front / 140 rear
- AXLE SIZE 12mm x 100 front / 12mm x 142 rear bolt-thru
- FRONT DERAILLEUR 34.9 band-on
- HEADSET ZS44 upper / EC44 lower (Chris King inset 7/8)
- TYRE SIZE Maximum 30mm
Due to the Pandemic the supply of bikes into the UK has and still is affected. We are working with our suppliers to ensure that we have a good range of stock. If you cannot see the bike you are interested in please contact us by email or phone as available stock is changing rapidly, many bikes will be available soon and can be pre- ordered.
We can deliver bikes on request at an additional price. Please get in touch with us following your order to arrange this.